1. When you feel like your accountant is speaking in code.
2. When all your friends give you conflicting advice.
3. When you’re stocking up on provisions for an all-nighter.
4. When you set out to do your taxes yourself, then realize you’re in over your head.
6. When your accountant shows up and sees everything you still need to do.
7. When you find out you’re getting audited.
8. When you can’t find all the paperwork your auditor asked for.
9. When your significant other is sick of listening to you talk about it.
10. When it’s all over and you can finally let loose.